Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hop, hop, hop!

Today is the shop hop! YAY!!! I've never done one before... in the past, I usually found out about them the day after they occurred! I had tried to plan one for myself last June, too, but then found out that sadly, there are NO QUILT SHOPS along US31 between here and Tim's base, and the one quilt shop I located in Kokomo is closed on Mondays. Go figure. Which is why I am SO EXCITED!!!

I have a list of small things to get-- I'm still trying to be frugal, so I don't want to spend more than about $10 at each place (which is only $5 after you factor in their little gift certificates for each shop). I have a list on my iPhone of things to get that are inexpensive. I'm going in with a plan!!!

Later today, if I report back otherwise, you can call me out on it. Let's see how strong my willpower is today... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.