Thursday, October 14, 2010

A hunt for the treasure hunt issue of Quiltmaker!!!

The dishes are done. Laundry is rumbling in the washer. As soon as I shower, I might have to go on a quest...

The newest issue of Quiltmaker is out, and since I saw the preview picture of a featured quilt, Anita's Arrowheads, I have wanted to make it!!! So, it was to my chagrin that neither Joann's nor Wally World had it out on time!!!! I hate when I find magazines with a "display until" date that has past, since this means the new one is lurking somewhere in the store's storage area!!!

This is one of MANY reasons I cannot wait to move. I have already decided that quilt magazines will be on my Christmas list, since we will finally have an address that will be ours for at least a couple years. Not to mention a dishwasher not named Me.

But, for today, I shall just do my best to convince the Hubs to take me on an adventure... and then later we can carve our pumpkins. :) Sounds like a good day to me!

1 comment:

  1. i just read your comment at Hollyhocks blog! i live 'near' shipshewana too! love to see more quilters in my area!!

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.