Saturday, October 16, 2010

Something for nothing, in a sense

It's been one of those days where I feel like I got nothing done, and yet when I sit here and revisit the past 12 hours, I did a ton:

-picked up a new ruler for squaring up blocks
-treated myself to Miss Rosie's Spice of Life Quilts since I had an awesome coupon for Borders
-lunch with Mom and Aunt Rose
-trip to Target for another bin to help organize
-packed a box of books and a box of mugs/miscellany
-got groceries to last another gallon of milk
-folded/put away fabric
-pieced another 60 pairs for the blue UFO from the precuts (this was as long as the hands could stand)
-wrote 300 words for an assignment due Monday
-wrote my 100 line poem, also due Monday

Yeesh! I think the reason I feel like I got nothing done is because nothing was Finished... that word is quickly becoming a metaphorical 4-letter word! I need to just head to bed (now that whatever police chase was going on for the last hour and a half seems to have ended) and remind myself that I DID a lot, despite not getting anything "done."

PS: Thanks to the eight of you following... Only 16 more and I'll have met my goal, which will mean a giveaway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.