Friday, October 29, 2010

The Zen of Quilting

I only stitched a few more seams, but the zen-like tranquility has fallen again. Part of it was from reading Michele of With Heart and Hands... She's on the sidebar, go check her out. (Blogger links, why must you act up tonight?)
The other explanation is just that I got enough sewing done to have found my not-quite-happy-but-not-sad-anymore place. It's like my sewing machine's hum is really a manta: Ommmmmm.............. and then my iron breathes steam and says, "Hammmmmsaaaaaaaa"
And then I feel at peace. The more pieces, the more peace I have.

:)

(PS... the giveaway will be posted in November... thanks to everyone for helping me reach the goal early!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.