Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who doesn't love a face like this?

My bull terrier: friend, project supervisor, foot cleaner, and barnacle of love.
 Oh, Prudence! Isn't she sweet? She's the only baby I need! However, the Hubs would love to get her a brother-- a presa canario-- which is a "small mastiff," you know, only 100-180 lbs!!! Good thing he's not likely to deploy for a while if we get a critter like that!

(and now, back to our regularly scheduled programing)
After a quick trip to Wally World for the latest issue of F&P Love of Quilting, look what I got done! And this time, I sewed all the nine-patches correctly, so when they were cut and re-sewn it came out correctly! Yay! It needs borders, still but I was just so pleased I had to pause and celebrate!

Now I can move on to quilting the one with the mistake/improvisation, and then quilt this one, and then MAYBE find somewhere to sell them on commission. :)

Huzzah! It's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.