Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Now that's LOVE

My husband is on his way home... he stayed with a friend last night so they could change the oil in the friend's wife's car... I have such a kind husband!

He called to let me know he's on the way, and during the conversation I told him about my sashing dilemma-- you know what his answer was? "When I get home, I'll take you back to the fabric store and we'll pick out something else." Now that's the kind of husband every quilter needs!!! And then he said, "I'm sure you'll use those strips for something else... weren't you talking about making a scrap quilt with strips?" He listens, too!!!  I wonder if he remembers that I was talking about wanting Bonnie Hunter's book, Adventures with Leaders and Enders.... :) He really is good to me. I am so blessed to have such a loving husband... and I know he feels the same way when I make lasagna. :D

Another reminder: If I get 26 followers by November, I'll be hosting a giveaway!!!

1 comment:

  1. All this time I thought if I saved a blog to my blog I was automatically a follower...not so...have to vlick Follow also...so now, Kasey, I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.